Clinics & Services
The practice nurse runs the following clinics within the practice:
- Asthma clinic
- BP clinic
- Diabetic clinic
- COPD clinic
- NHS health checks
- Travel vaccinations
- Anti-Coagulation (Warfarin) clinic
The practice nurses can carry out pregnancy tests and also give advice on healthy eating, diet and other health issues.
The following services are also available within the practice for patients with diabetes:
- Diabetic Dietician – comes to the practice once a month
- Diabetes Nurse Specialist – Gillian Roe comes to the practice
- Heart Failure Nurse – comes to the practice once a month
- Derman Counsellor – for Turkish patients only
- First Steps - comes to the practice week
We also have the following external staff:
- Alex (benefit advisor) – every Tuesday morning
- Turkish speaking interpreter – every Friday morning
Baby Clinic and Health Visitor
- New born babies 6 week check-up and BCG vaccination - 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month.
- Childhood Vaccinations - Every Tuesday from 13:30 – 15:00
- Health Visitor Clinic - 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month
The local sexual health clinics are named below and if you would like to be seen you may contact 020 7683 4103 to book an appointment.
The Ivy Centre, St Leonard’s Hospital, Nuttall Street, London N1 5LZ.
Lower Clapton Health Centre, 6 Lower Clapton Road, Clapton, London E5 0PQ.