Due to COVID the practice appointments system has changed.
The practice offers appointments with the doctors in the following way:
Please note: Appointments with the doctors are subject to availability.
If you required an interpreter for telephone consultation or for face to face appointment, the surgery can provide Language Translation Line to translate for you while you see or speak to a clinician.
DUTY DOCTOR SERVICE – FOR WHEN YOU HAVE AN URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEM
Available 8am - 6.30pm MONDAY – FRIDAY (excluding bank holidays)
1. Phone the surgery and explain to reception that you have an urgent problem
2. Reception will ask the nature of your problem and can then put you on the Duty Doctor list
3. The Duty Doctor will ring you back within 2 hours
4. The Duty Doctor will decide with you what you need, which could be:
· Advice over the phone
· An appointment at the surgery
· A home visit if you are really not well
· A referral to another service
This service offers you quick access to your GP practice, where they know you and have your full medical record. We recommend this service instead of going to A&E at the hospital.
The practice also offers appointments with the practice nurses which are available to book at your convenience. Please call the reception team for more information
Health Pharmacy Service
Please see below information on new pharmacy service that allows you to get medication over the counter. Please check the criteria on the leaflet below.
Health First Pharmacy
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.